|Packaging Details||50 litres Drum|
|Usage/Application||Dehydrating agent, Preparation of antifreeze and dyes, Manufacture of resins and plasticizers|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||Dihydroxy diethyl ether, DEG, Ethylene diglycol, Diglycol|
|Molecular Weight||106.12 g/mol|
|Melting Point||(-) 10.45 Deg C|
|Boiling Point||197 DegreeC|
Diethylene Glycol Price List
|1 Kg Bag||Rs 70|
|50 Litre Drum||Rs 3,400|
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
We are among the reputed organizations engaged in importing, exporting and distributing DEG
Get Best price of 99% pure 50 litres drum of Diethylene Glycol CAS No. 111-46-6, C4H10O3. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.Hazards:
- Eye: May cause mild eye irritation.
- Skin: May cause mild skin irritation.
- Ingestion: May cause liver and kidney damage.
- Inhalation: May cause respiratory tract irritation.First Aid Measures:
- Eyes: Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids.
- Skin: Get medical aid. Immediately flush skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
- Ingestion: If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water.
- Inhalation: Remove from exposure and move to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.Storage:
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
- Keep containers tightly closed.
- Store protected from moisture.Fire Fighting Measures:
- Suitable Extinguishing Media: Dry chemical, foam or carbon dioxide. Water spray may be used to keep fire exposed containers cool, dilute spills to nonflammable mixtures, protect personnel attempting to stop leak, and disperse vapors.
- Special Fire Fighting Procedures: Evacuate area. Do not use direct water stream to extinguish fires. Product may travel with water and reignite. Vapors can flow along surfaces to distant ignition source and flash back. Do not release runoff from fire control methods to sewers or waterways.Stability And Reactivity:
- Chemical Stability: Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
- Conditions to Avoid: Excess heat, exposure to moist air or water.
- Incompatibilities with Other Materials: Strong oxidizing agents, strong acids, strong bases.
- Hazardous Decomposition Products: Carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide.